By accessing this or any other official website of The Maritime Financial Group and its subsidiaries, you agree to the Terms listed hereunder.
1. Maritime owns the copyright and other intellectual property rights to our websites, including but not limited to design elements, texts, graphics, and logos. You may copy information for your personal non-commercial use, but may not otherwise copy, download, link to, duplicate, publish or reproduce any of our content in any form without our prior expressed written consent.
2. You may not use our websites in any way which is illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
3. Information on our websites should not be regarded as a substitute for professional advice. Their contents are for informational purposes only, and may not be construed as an offer to buy any Maritime product or service.
4. Our principal place of business is The Republic of Trinidad and Tobago (T&T), and our websites have been designed to conform to T&T laws and regulations. We provide no warranty that the contents of our websites are appropriate or available in other jurisdictions. If you access any of our websites from outside T&T, you are responsible for complying with all local laws and regulations.
5. We make all reasonable attempts to ensure that our websites’ contents are available, accurate and timely, but do not so guarantee. Maritime does not warrant that functions available on our websites will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the servers that make them available are free of viruses or bugs.
6. We make all reasonable attempts to protect the security and integrity of our clients’ personal information. Nonetheless, internet security cannot be guaranteed and there is a remote possibility that communication or content may be intercepted, compromised, abused or modified by other parties.
7. Maritime may provide links to third-party websites. We do not endorse such 3rd party products or services and are in no way responsible for their content or availability. Use such sites at your own risk, since we do not verify whether their content is complete, truthful, accurate, reasonable or reliable.
8. In light of all the preceding, you acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your specific personal requirements for data accuracy and protection.
9. We advise that any persons with access to your email, mobile phone or other login credentials could potentially gain access to your account. As such, Maritime will not assume any liability for access by permission or breach of your email or mobile phone
10. In no event will Maritime or our employees, agents, suppliers or contractors be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of our websites, regardless of whether it was informed of the possibility of such losses in advance.
11. Nothing in the preceding will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under T&T law; or (d) exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under T&T law.
12. We may revise these Terms from time to time, and they take effect once published on our websites.
13. These Terms shall be governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of The Republic of Trinidad and Tobago.